Find Your Perfect Membership Site Model with These 6 Recurring Revenue Case Studies...
Study what works and design your course or membership site the right way.
This latest update for our membership site plugin includes a much-anticipated, full integration with ActiveCampaign.
Table of Contents
Integration with Active Campaign
- Active Campaign is officially introduced as a new CRM integration option (in addition to Infusionsoft and Ontraport).
- The essential AccessAlly features work identically, whether integrated with Active Campaign, Infusionsoft or Ontraport.
- Because Active Campaign does not have built-in eCommerce or Affiliate Tracking, the corresponding features in AccessAlly are also disabled when it is integrated with Active Campaign.
- The login shortcode is added to the AccessAlly Shortcode Adder, along with optional parameter customization.
- The default styling of the submit button is now right-aligned.
Credit card listing display for Ontraport
- Because Ontraport only permits 1 credit card to be stored per contact, the button text now switches between “Add” and “Update”, based on whether or not there is an existing credit card.
User Profile tag list display
- Tags are now shown in alphabetical order.
- Filtering has been added to the tag list, making it easier to search for a specific tag.
All-Access debug feature
- The All-Access switch will bypass permission tag requirements and conditional redirects, allowing admins to see every page/post without the need to add all the permission tags.
Workaround for Visual Composer
- The Visual Composer theme interfered with AccessAlly Permission Tag settings when only 1 tag was configured. A workaround was added to prevent the interference.
Empty shortcode formatting
- Consecutive conditional display shortcodes that renders empty content will not add new lines.