When it comes to webinars, it feels like you’ve only got two options: The enterprise-level webinar platforms that start at $99/month and up… Or the free systems that require a ton of set up work with no guarantees.
What if there was something in between that perfectly fit your needs as a small business owner who wants to run webinars to grow your business?
You know… no monthly fee, no limits on the number of attendees, and no crazy technical mumbo jumbo.
That’s exactly why we created our latest WordPress webinar plugin:
Picture this: you’ve got dozens or hundreds of people watching you give a presentation during your live webinar…
Then something happens!
Maybe your computer is overheating and shuts down, or you lose your internet connection…
Yikes! What do you do?!
Well, with many webinar systems you’ll need to log back in and send out a new email or change some code on your page… so that your viewers can join you again.
But with WebinarAlly, we’ve been in your shoes, we know that “tech happens” and we’ve built in a simple mechanism to reconnect you when something goes wrong.
You’ll see your attendees cheering you on as your video reconnects and they can see and hear you loud and clear again! Handling these types of snafus with grace and panache inspires trust, and most certainly leads to more sales, too.
If you’re on the fence about the power of webinars, consider this…
- Webinars allow you to build rapport, trust, and engagement with many people at one time… allowing you to turn 1-to-1 sales conversations into 1-to-many conversions.
- Hosting webinars sets you apart as a leader and not a follower, because you’re the one presenting and teaching, so your audience automatically starts to see you as a true teacher worth working with.
- Spending time creating a high-value high-converting webinar is a leveraged activity that you can re-use as a recording, or turn into a bonus for a paid program down the line.
- Business owners who use webinars have higher conversion rates than those who rely on a static sales page or presentation… because webinars allow you to address objections on the spot, answer questions that come up, and demonstrate your know-how live.
- Webinars are one of the top list building strategies, because they’re an “event” which means that people stop and pay attention!
The bottom line? Webinars make your business money.
If you don’t know where to begin when it comes to hosting a webinar… this is it.
Because WebinarAlly is a WordPress webinar plugin, all you need to get a webinar up and running is a WordPress website and the ability to follow a simple step-by-step tutorial.
Speaking of tutorials, our clients and customers rave about our ability to simplify complicated tech stuff… into easy instructions anyone can follow. We won’t leave you with those run-of-the-mill “good luck figuring out this software” unhelpful tutorials.
WebinarAlly takes all the guess work out of the webinar hosting process.
If you’ve ever used Google Hangouts On Air, then you know there are a lot of different pieces to set up, which is both time consuming and not the best use of your talent as a busy business owner.
WebinarAlly taps into the most powerful features of Google Hangouts On Air, without any of the headaches.
It’s as easy as choosing a page on your site, enabling the WebinarAlly option, and hitting “Start”.
Now the real reason why WebinarAlly is such a marketing powerhouse is that it allows for fully customized branding.
No more ugly webinar pages!
With WebinarAlly, your webinar is a part of your website… so it’ll take on the look and feel of regular pages on your site.
Plus, if you’re a designer or developer, you can create any look you can imagine by removing the navigation bar, or adding special touches just for webinar pages.
Finally! Beautiful webinars are here.
WebinarAlly is as easy as 1-2-3:
Your audience experience is streamlined, too:
Our goal with WebinarAlly isn’t to create the most robust full-featured plugin to host webinars… because there are already plenty of options if that’s what you’re looking for. Those systems might track who attended a webinar, and do a lot of email integrations for you… And there’s a place for that, depending on how sophisticated your business is.
What we focused on with WebinarAlly is simplifying the webinar process.
We get that webinars can be overwhelming, and that all the options and set up work can keep you stuck instead of moving forward.
So we’ve kept things simple, so you can spend your time on the things that will make your webinars truly successful and profitable.
If you’ve been putting off doing a webinar because you’re not sure how to give great content AND ask for the sale… We’ve got you covered with our step-by-step “Stellar Webinars” formula and training course.
This course retails for $97, but you get it as a bonus for saying yes to WebinarAlly.
We’ll show you how to craft amazing presentations that will wow your participants, and politely sell your products or services. Thank you very much!
Plus, after you wrap up a webinar, it instantly becomes available as a replay that anyone who missed the live event can watch later.
You don’t need to edit or upload a huge video file, while trying to write an email to your list letting them know that the replay is available.
Especially because you’ve just given a presentation, and you might want to take a break!
“I just want to tell you how much I appreciate your quick response and support. I really didn’t have much hope that I would actually be able to host my webinar after my troubleshooting.
Thank you for your quick response! I will now be recommending AmbitionAlly products for one more fabulous reason than before – phenomenal customer service!“
“We LOVE the WebinarAlly feature (and so do our clients). No more fumbling through clunky dashboards with 5 different links depending on if it’s the viewing page or the replay or if they’ve signed in or not.
In three simple steps we’re ready to rock. We set up our opt-in page, create a new page on our WordPress site, and then pop that link into the follow-up emails in our email provider. The countdown timer on the viewing page is a great feature for anxious attendees.
I’ve tried just about every webinar and teleclass system out there and WebinarAlly is my choice for ease, efficiency, and excellence. Two big thumbs way up!“
“I have ran dozens of webinars myself and setup webinars for my clients as well using various tools, but WebinarAlly is different, it completely takes out the overwhelm of using google hangout, and starting the webinar right from your wordpress site makes it super easy to use for non techie people.
I recently installed it for a non techie client and she loved it! I love that you get only 1 link to share for both the live webinar and the replay,makes it so much easier to manage.“
“I purchased the new WebinarAlly plugin this morning, and am so excited to use it! I’m already a huge fan of PopupAlly.
You guys ROCK!!! Thank you so much. I love your plugins. Seriously – they’re the best $ I’ve ever spent on my blog, because they’re helping me to build a business.“
“I just upgraded to the Developer version of both PopupAlly Pro and WebinarAlly and I’m even hosting a webinar about WebinarAlly to share it with my tribe!
After using it the first time, I noticed the power of WebinarAlly! I did a webinar and even in the next few days it generated much more traffic to my website! That’s really great!!“
WebinarAlly is not one of those pricey enterprise solutions that charge you month after month even if you only run one webinar every now and then.
We’re also not looking to charge you an expensive yearly recurring fee, or to engage in super-aggressive sales tactics…
We just want to help you run webinars, because we know the power of connecting with your audience via a live channel and what it can do to your bottom line. (Hint: add lots of dollars!)
With our best-selling PopupAlly Pro plugin you can easily create opt-in forms and boxes that connect directly to your webinars.
Plus, when you use both WebinarAlly and PopupAlly Pro you can take advantage of our Smart Subscriber Recognition feature to send everyone to the same page…
- Those who have yet to subscribe will see your opt-in form, so they can join your list before they see the webinar.
- Those who are already on your list will go directly to the webinar watching page, no need to opt-in again!
Together, these tools will help you build your email list faster and convert subscribers into happy paying customers. Take advantage of the bundle now and save $50!
- How is this different from something like WebinarJam or EasyWebinar?WebinarAlly focuses on the webinar delivery piece, so you can host a variety of webinars (say a free promo webinar or a webinar delivering a Q&A inside a paid program) all on your own website. With other tools, your webinar is hosted on their website and servers, so you don’t have as much flexibility in terms of branding and design.WebinarAlly does not have all the automated emails and opt-in pages built in, because we chose to focus on the “webinar delivery” piece. But the good thing is that you can easily create your own opt-in (you can use PopupAlly Pro to do that easily) and follow up process in your email system (Mailchimp, Aweber) and pre-schedule everything ahead of time.
- Is there a chat functionality?Yes, you can easily add a chat box to any webinar you host with WebinarAlly. Although chat is not something that we directly built into WebinarAlly, you’ll learn how to add a free chat at the bottom of your webinar video in our quickstart tutorial. It’s super easy and it’s what we’ve been using for our webinars for months and it works great.
- How do people sign up for a webinar I’m hosting with WebinarAlly?The beauty of WebinarAlly is that it’s really flexible: you decide how you want people to sign up. You could use PopupAlly Pro to design your opt-in box as a popup or embedded opt-in, use something like LeadPages, or any other system you like.Then, all you have to do is send people who opted into this particular list an email with the link back to your WebinarAlly WordPress page, and they’ll be able to attend live!
- Does WebinarAlly integrate with my email provider?WebinarAlly is designed to be independent of your email provider or CRM system, which means that it works any email service!You’ll simply include the link to the WebinarAlly WordPress page into an email to your list or sub-list, that people can click to join you, and that’s it! You can even schedule replay emails ahead of time, because you know the link you’ll need right out of the box.
- Can I use WebinarAlly with other presenters? How many?Yes! You can invite other presenters using their Google account emails, and they’ll be able to join you live on the webinar. You can have a total of 10 presenters at one time.
- What kind of privacy settings does WebinarAlly offer?WebinarAlly uses Google Hangouts to host your webinars so you can choose from Public, Unlisted, and Private video modes. Most of the time you’ll select the “Unlisted” mode, unless you want your video to broadcast to your Google account publicly.
- Does WebinarAlly work on mobile devices?To start a webinar, you’ll want to be on a laptop or desktop device to give your presentation. However, your attendees can most definitely watch a live webinar on their phone or tablet devices!
- Is there an option to charge a fee during registration for a paid webinar?WebinarAlly really focuses on the delivery part of webinars, so it’s up to you how you want to control access to your webinars. You can use WebinarAlly to host training calls inside your members-only area, or on a password protected WordPress page. If you want to charge for a webinar you can set up payment via PayPal or any other payment processing system and then send the link to attend the webinar in a thank you email.
- Can you host evergreen webinars?Yes, you can run a live webinar and then it becomes an instant replay recording, so you can use this recording anytime you like. However, the plugin is not designed to be a full-fledged evergreen sales system, that automatically sends follow up emails and so on.
Use WebinarAlly for a full 30 days and experience the power of webinars in your business.
Spend just 5 minutes (usually less!) installing it onto your website, with just a few clicks. Then easily create your webinar by following our simple tutorials.
Give yourself a full 30 days to experiment with WebinarAlly. WebinarAlly is an easy to use tool to host webinars on your WordPress website, taking advantage of your existing branding.
But we understand that not every plugin is right for every business, so if you’re not totally thrilled, just email us within 30 days of purchase and we’ll send your refund within 24 – 48 hours. Super simple.
Ready to set yourself apart, offer value to your tribe, and sell more of your offerings using WebinarAlly?
Just click the button below to get started, and have your first webinar set up within minutes.
Nathalie Lussier is an award-winning entrepreneur and digital strategist whose work has been featured in Forbes, Inc., Fast Company, Venture Beat, Mashable, Business Insider, Yahoo! Finance, and Under 30 CEO.
Nathalie's first business success was building a popular raw foods website that now gets over 750,000 visitors and over 1 million page views per year. Next, she took what she learned and turned it into a six-figure consulting business where she teaches business owners and entrepreneurs the very same technology and online marketing strategies she uses.
Robin Li's programming skills have helped businesses be more successful and more profitable. He was a competitor in rigorous programming competitions at the University of Waterloo, often called the MIT of Canada. He was also an intern developer at NVIDIA (the inventor and industry leader of modern visual computing), where he helped increase the speed of advanced gaming GPUs (Graphics Processing Units).
Robin has also developed advanced algorithms for the Toronto Stock Exchange and the Fortune 500 company Morgan Stanley, making trade transactions more efficient and profitable.